Last Fertility Appointment
We had our last appointment with Dr. Gelety on Nov. 16th. We have been driving to Tucson every two weeks for our ultrasounds since September and before that even more for all of my other preparations for in vitro. Brooks has been driving with me for all of the ultrasounds and any major procedures I had to get done. My mom and Heidi took turns going with me the other times. We had fun chatting on the way there and back. We would usually stop to have lunch while we were there as
well. I enjoyed spending that time with them. It is good to be moving on to the next stage of my pregnancy. It does feel weird to be leaving this behind when it has been such a big part of our life. I asked for a picture with Dr. Gelety and Martha, but they said they are more photogenic with babies in the picture. I guess we will have to come down to Tucson to show off the twins when they come.
3 comments:
Shelci! You have a blog! I love it! YAY FOR TWINS!!! =] I seriously can't wait! It's so exciting
im so glad i can keep in touch with you guys more!!! love your blog and im so excited for you and Brookes!
We have a blog! Can I be your friend? daveandsusiecrandell.blogspot.com
Post a Comment