We had family pictures taken on Sunday at the park. Jeremiah took them for us and we love them! There were still some of the fall colors on the ground and in the trees to enjoy.
Your pictures turned out wonderful! So sweet! The boys look so grown up! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon! Hope it isn't too cold for you yet!
6 comments:
Shelci - Those are wonderful. Such a beautiful family!!
They turned out so good! We need to do that!
I LOVE your family pictures!!! they turned out really really good!
Great pictures. You guys look great and what handsome boys you have!! I love you hair by the way.
Those are great pictures of EVERYONE! So cute! The boys are cute in their halloween costumes also!
Your pictures turned out wonderful! So sweet! The boys look so grown up! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon! Hope it isn't too cold for you yet!
Post a Comment