Sunday, August 22, 2010

Videos

Sunbeam from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

We were at the park and I started to sing this song to them. They jumped right in and finished all the endings for me. I didn't realize they even knew the song.



Somersaults from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

I don't think we have the somersault mastered, but we are working on it.



Little Star from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.


Landon loves to sing and he loves to sing loud. "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" is a favorite around here.

2 comments:

Taryn and Sterling said...

Those videos are too cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. Ian loves to sing Twinkle, Twinkle as well.

Tannis said...

I can't even tell you how much I miss you guys and how happy these videos make me!!! They are getting so big!! They are the cutest little boys ever! I talked to them for a second on the phone the other day when my parents were there and it made my day. SO CUTE!!