We had a great Halloween with the boys. It was the first year they started to understand the concept and were obviously thrilled with the idea of getting candy in their buckets.
I love the Woody and Buzz costumes! They are so cute and look like best buddies! Did they fight over who was going to be who or do they have a favorite? My boys all love Buzz, so I don't know if this would have worked for us. ;) They look great!
3 comments:
I love the Woody and Buzz costumes! They are so cute and look like best buddies! Did they fight over who was going to be who or do they have a favorite? My boys all love Buzz, so I don't know if this would have worked for us. ;) They look great!
I love these two kiddos. They look great in their costumes!
Oh my goodness! That is all that I can say. They are so cute and they crack me up!
Post a Comment