Sunday, June 12, 2011

Early May

Brooks came home from his last final ever from Gonzaga and we headed to Riverside Park to celebrate. We love this park and it was a great way to end the school year. Brooks got to take pictures, the boys got to throw rocks in the river and I got to enjoy the sun. It was a perfect afternoon!





We also took the boys to walk around the Spokane Temple. They have been very interested in the temple lately and ask to go there almost every week when we are driving home from church. We have driven by it a few times with them, but we actually went on a week night and let them get out and play this time. There is a park right next to the temple, so the boys played while Brooks took pictures.







There was a 3L boat cruise on Coeur d' Alene Lake a couple nights before graduation. The Fischers came with us and we had a good time. When the sun when down it was quite cold, but being outside on the top of the boat was one of my favorite experiences of the end of law school. Brooks and I went up to the top of the boat when the sun was setting. It was quiet and we had stunning views. As we stood looking out at the lake, I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the chance we had to come to Spokane and experience such amazing things while we were there.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the picture from Donelle's wedding. xoxox love it. miss you.

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Aw, looking at your blog made me miss you guys!!! It is so crazy to see how teeny tiny the boys were at the beginning of law school! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!! (PS I have been watching the bachelorette, SO not the same without you girls!!)