Friday, February 17, 2012

Natural History Museum


We got a pass to the Arizona Museum of Natural History and this was our first time going. Some of the museum isn't very kid friendly, but there are plenty of things for them to enjoy too. 



Checking out the beetles



Panning for gold - I remember doing this when I was a kid.




Dusting for dinosaur fossils



Elliot and Landon enjoyed the big puzzles. We did this pottery puzzle and a couple of dinosaur puzzles too.




I tried to get the kids to take a picture with one of the big dinosaurs, but they wouldn't get near them.



Checking out the T-Rex on the other side of the railing




There is an exploration room for kids which had lots of fun activities to try. Too bad this room closed a few minutes after we got there. We are definitely going there first next time we go.


No comments: