Friday, March 30, 2012

Landon Quotes

While snuggling into his blanket for the night, Landon said, "Hey Mom! If you tuck your blanket like this... and like this..., it will give you hugs while you are sleeping. I like hugs while I am sleeping."

I told the boys a story about prayer before bed. Landon sat up, put his hand over his heart and said, "When I feel Heavenly Father in my heart, I can only hear Jesus a little bit."

In Primary we sang one of the Article of Faith songs. As soon as it was over, Landon practically yelled to the chorister, "That was a short song!"

In preschool, lots of the kids have a nose picking problem and they talk about not picking their nose on a frequent basis. I think it is sinking in for Landon. His teacher said he marched into class, sat down on his carpet square and announced, "I'm not even going to pick my nose today!"

While driving in the car one night, Landon said, "Hey Elliot, did you know Jesus made the stars." Elliot thought about it for a second and said, "Well, I never heard that before, but I liked when you said that."

Some of the most common phrases I hear from him are:

That doesn't make any sense!
Suuuuper big!
It's just a little bit big.

No comments: