Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Preschool
These cute kids started preschool with Ms. Jones at the beginning of February. I was a little worried about how Landon would adjust to the idea, but he did great! They both love it and are doing so well. They are learning their letters, improving their coloring and painting skills and working on writing their own names. I have seen major progress already. Elliot came home after a few weeks of preschool and was able to write his own name with no help. On Thursdays, they have show and tell and treasure box. They love it and on Tuesdays ask me if it is Thursday yet. In the bottom right picture, Landon is running out after preschool showing off the piece of gum he got from the treasure box that day.
One of my favorite things about preschool are the little rhymes they are learning. The one they say the most often is "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe." They are also learning the Pledge of Allegiance. I love it!
Ms. Jones has a strict "no nose picking" policy. I guess a bunch of the kids do it and it is a regular topic of conversation at preschool. One day Landon walked into preschool, sat down on his carpet square and loudly announced, "I'm not even going to pick my nose today."
On the way home from preschool last week, he said, "I told Ms. Jones, 'Sometimes I pick my nose at home and you don't even know it.'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment