Saturday, May 9, 2009

When Daddy Comes Home

Tackle your brother





Brooks has been very busy with school. First he had to write a paper for his Legal Research and Writing class and then it was time to study for finals. It is always a treat when he comes home to play with the boys. Last week he happened to be on his way home from school while the boys and I were at the park. He stopped by the park and they loved having daddy around to play with.





This is classic Elliot. He always has that finger in his mouth.



Brooks helped Elliot ride this horse and he loved it!

E horse at park from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.



















4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

How fun! They will always cherish those moments. I love that last picture of you with the boys--you look so beautiful!

Taryn and Sterling said...

so cute! I love how long Landon's hair is getting. Can he share a little with Ian?

Lyle and Jaime said...

Your boys are so cute and you can really see their personalities coming out.

Dawn Davis said...

Shelci, your boys are getting so big!!! I can't believe how fast they've grown. They are too too cute!!!