On our way home from Vancouver, we took the scenic route and drove through Mount Rainier National Park. It was an amazing drive with great views from every angle. We did a short family hike to The Grove of Patriarchs: an area of ancient trees, some of which are about 1,000 years old. Landon and Elliot loved being out of the car and running around the trail by the trees.
For some of the trail the boys walked on their own and for part of it, we carried them. They loved every minute of being outside hiking. (The shirts they are wearing are a constant source of comments about superheroes from strangers.)
We live in a beautiful place and enjoyed seeing another part of God's amazing creation!
9 comments:
that is amazing. i want to come live there.
Wow, you got some GREAT pics. Rainier is so beautiful, we really cannot wait to go back. So sad we just missed each other by one week!
Great pictures! We did that two years ago in the spring and it was beautiful! Everywhere you look is breath taking. Looks like you guys are out enjoying the weather. Call me sometime next week. I want to go walk the trail going the opposite way of the law school or even out by your house I have never walked that direction.
Great pictures. It is so beautiful there.
The boys are getting so big and I do really like their shirts. I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying yourselves and that the country there is so beautiful!
Wow... I want to live there! Those pictures are so pretty. LOVE the boys shirts! So cute =] Can't wait to see you guys!!!
All I could do was look at how freaking cute they are in their shirts.
That looks so pretty! Your boys are very cute!
Dude...I LOVE those superhero shirts on the boys. ADORABLE!! You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place where you guys can hike some amazing trails!
Post a Comment