The first couple of weeks in December were crazy around our house. Brooks was gone all the time studying and preparing for finals and the boys and I spent a lot of time together. They were sick for a lot of that time which made things interesting around our house. With the cold weather in full force, we spent a lot of time in our pajamas hanging out at home. Once finals were over, we headed to Arizona for Christmas and to spend time with family.

I decided to make some fleece pants for the boys and was pleased with the final result. The first pair I made were too big, so I made the pattern a bit smaller and hoped for the best. They turned out pretty well and are great for chilly mornings at home. Here is Landon sporting the pants after I finished hemming them.


Elliot with a runny nose. Proof they weren't feeling well.

And here is the tree all set up. It was fun to actually have it up this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment