Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Fun



As I mentioned in a previous post, we spent a few nights at the Crandell's house the first week. Now I actually have a few pictures to show what we did. The picture above was taken by Tannis at the Crandell Christmas party in Grandma and Grandpa Crandell's back yard. I love what good friends Elliot and Landon are!


We spent a lot of time playing with all the cool toys while we were there. Landon has always had a fascination with lifting items that are just about as big as he is and carrying them around. This fire-truck was no exception.

Aunt Tannis showing off her footie pajamas to match all the kids

On Saturday I went to Tannis' "Let There Be Praise" dance concert. She did an amazing job!

This picture shows a typical event while in Arizona...eating sweets handed out by grandparents and aunts and uncles. Elliot and Landon loved it!

Crandell cousins: Emery, Landon, Elliot, Ian

With Great Grandpa Crandell

Crandell cousins with Great G&G Crandell



Kelley, me and Taryn at the Crandell party

These clappers were gifts from Great Grandma Crandell and they were a big hit among the kids.

Mrs. Claus even showed up to the party.


No comments: