| Ian and Landon are serious about their trains |
Toy Town
I bought a groupon to an indoor play center which I intended to use over the summer. It was about to expire, so we invited a bunch of friends and went to play. I though the place was a little crowded, but the kids loved it. They had a bunch of new toys to try out and all their cousins and friends to play with.
Rae Rae is such a fun auntie
This is Landon's typical "moving vehicle" face. It is complete with sound effects.
Setting up the tree
My parents have a HUGE tree upstairs, but they also have a small tree we were able to set up downstairs. The boys loved that it was their size and they loved putting the ornaments on.
Crandell Cousin Pictures
Brooks attempted to take pictures of the Crandell cousins together. It was quite an experience trying to get all 6 kids to look at the camera, stay in their seats, and look relatively happy. This was towards the beginning of the shoot and it went downhill from here. At least we got a few good ones.
Instead of sitting for pictures, the kids wanted to do this:
Or this:
12K Race Day - Dec. 10
I was training for a half marathon and wanted to run a shorter race to get ready for it.
While I was running, the boys were able to play with dad, look at the dogs up for adoption and throw the Frisbee around. I am not sure who enjoyed themselves more.
No comments:
Post a Comment