Landon and Elliot are just over two months old. They are growing like crazy! They are so different from each other. When people ask if they are identical, I almost start laughing. These pictures were taken with their Crandell cousins at JCPenny on the 15th. This is the second time they have been to get pictures and both times were rough. Landon did not want to participate for most of the shoot (obvious from the picture above). =)
Landon is getting so big. He is about 12 and 1/2 lbs. When people see him they always ask, "Now, is he bigger than his brother?" Elliot still has not caught up to him in weight. Landon likes to eat...a lot. Somehow he almost always ends up eating first. He is getting really good at holding his head up. He loves to be up and around and exploring. Sitting still just doesn't do it for him. He is very happy after he eats and has some of the cutest smiles I have ever seen. His first smile was around 6 weeks. No laughs yet, but maybe soon. Landon has just recently starting sleeping through the night on a fairly consistent basis. He sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hours at a time at night. He still doesn't seem too interested in Elliot...only occasionally. Landon likes consistency and a calm atmosphere. He tends to get overwhelmed with lots of stuff going on around him. What a sweet little boy. We love having him in our family!
Elliot weighs about 11 and 1/2 lbs. He is such a relaxed little boy. From day one, he has shown great interest in Landon and loves to watch whatever he is doing, even if that is crying. He seems happier when Landon is close by. They share a crib for now and Elliot likes to have Landon in there with him. It is cute to watch them reach out and hold hands. Elliot smiled for the first time around 7 weeks and has made a few squealing noises that are getting close to being laughs. His smile is an wide open mouth kind of grin. We love it! He enjoys laying under the rain forest toy we have and batting at the hanging objects. That is when he squeals the most. He also sleeps about 6-8 hours in a row most nights. (I still haven't gotten that much in a row because their long sleep periods don't overlap perfectly.) Elliot is pretty good about adapting to new places and tends to just fall asleep if there is too much going on for him. What a blessing he is to Brooks and I!

It was tricky to get a good picture with all 4 cousins, but there were a few that turned out well. They will all be such good friends as they get older. How fun to have so many cousins their age.
5 comments:
2 months already. They are so cute!!
I love your blog! I can't believe you guys are just about ready to move! It's going to be sad to not be able to go and hang out at your house in Queen Creek when I go home to Mesa. That's alright because then I'll just have to come and visit you guys in Spokane! But seriously Elliot and Landon are adorable. I'm sad that I'm not there to see them grow up, but you are doing a GREAT job at keeping your blog updated so I kinda get to see them grow. Love you guys! Good luck in Washington!
They are getting so big. I am so glad they are sleeping better for you. We just need to get them on the same schedule. I love the hair picture.
hi cuz. i made my blog private and I want to add you as a reader. shoot me an email at sheltonjc@gmail.com.
love ya
Shelc- They're beautiful and growing so fast! I can't believe it! They look so sweet too! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment