Heidi and I are going to have a rough time living away from each other. During my entire life, I have never lived more than 2 miles from her. For the past 4 years, we have lived right next door to each other and I have loved that. It has been so fun to live so close even after we were married. I will miss her and her family more than I can even comprehend right now!
Sami holding Elliot
2 comments:
You guys are certainly up for an adventure! It's hard being away from family, but it will be worth it in the end. Just keep telling yourself that!
And Heidi looks great! I just think - Neato Burrito - when I see her. It's been a long time!
You are in Spokane now and I already miss you guys! Not that I saw you all that often, but just knowing you are so far away! We are going to the lake tomorrow and I asked Stephen who he wanted to invite to come with us. He instantly said "Brooks and Shelci!" He was so disappointed when I told him you had already moved. When you come to visit we will take you and the boys. I want to come visit you guys some time, who knows maybe my wish will come true and we will move there too!
Post a Comment