Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blessing Day - June 22, 2008




Wow! What a great day! Look at all the people that came out to support Brooks, me and the boys. We were glad to have so many family members and friends there for Landon and Elliot's blessing. The blessings were beautiful! After the blessings we had lunch at my parents...chalupa, fruit, salad, bean dip and more. Thanks to everyone who brought something and helped make the day perfect. We appreciate all the love and support!




Mark, Steven, Heidi, Dallin with us

With the grandparents


Joe, Shelli, Denton, and Myah were able to come from Idaho for the blessing as well

Crandell Family




Landon with Aunt Donelle

Elliot


With Crandell grandparents


With Peterson grandparents















Landon

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Your boys are so beautiful! And I can't believe how many people you had there for their blessing! I'm so glad that you have so much help and support. Both of your families are so great!
We'll be blessing our little guy this coming Sunday! It's always exciting!

Tannis said...

THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS! Love those pictures!!

tarable said...

The boys are beautiful! And so are you, Shelci - looking good. I'm glad everything went well for the blessing and luncheon. How much longer until you move?

Kami Milliron said...

Congrats on the Blessing Day, you have some VERY handsome little Boys : )

Kaltaler Korner said...

I love seeing your family pictures. Your boys are so precious!

Tannis said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog just FYI. You can do it if you want =]

Dizzy Kate said...

I haven't been on anyone's blogs for a long time. I love your boys blessing out fits. They look so precious, straight from heaven. Are you getting any sleep?