
Here are some of the most common comments I get from people when they see me with Landon and Elliot.
"Are they twins?"
"Are they identical?"
"How do you tell them apart?" (Sometimes people ask this after looking at both boys. I am thinking, "Are you serious? Just look at them a little longer!")
"They have such long eyelashes!"
"I'm glad it's you and not me!"
"I don't know how you do it with two. One is hard enough."
"Do twins run in your family?" (This leads to me wondering how much I should tell this complete stranger about my fertility issues.)
"Looks like you have your hands full!"
"You must be busy!"
"You almost need a license to drive that thing?" (In response to watching me push a double stroller and pull a cart behind me at the grocery store.)
"Double the fun. Double the trouble.
"Bless you!"
"One looks bigger than the other."
"How big were they when they were born?" With a follow up comment of: "That's a lot of baby!"
"How soon did you know know it was twins?"
4 comments:
How about "I always wanted twins" or "you have such sweet cute boys" :) Cuz that's what I'd say.
Oh my... CUTEST pictures ever!!
I think it's so funny when people say stuff like that, BUT I saw a lady going into Walmart last week and I HAD to ask a stupid question, "Are they ALL YOURS?" Seriously, what person takes other people's children to the store when they are all alone? Nobody. Anyway, this sweet woman had 5 kids with her. The two that were walking were twins, about 4-5 yrs old. The other 3 were triplets, about 1-2 yrs old! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them. She must be a SAINT! I think most people make comments like this b/c they are just in awe of what people like her and you are able to handle! Most people can't even handle one kid at a time!
How funny! As I was reading those comments I was thinking
"Who says those things" But then realized I have said some of those things myself. How dumb. But I guess some people just don't know what to say so they say the first thing that comes to their mind..intelligent or not! Great pics by the way! And how funny that they love that Pooh toy. Isn't that how it always is. You can have a pluthera of toys and they always go for the exact same toy!
Post a Comment