For FHE we decided to take the boys swimming at the YMCA. I was thinking they were going to love it, but I was wrong. Landon hated it! He cried almost the entire time he was in the water and his little body was shaking. So sad! I was hoping he would get used to it, but no suck luck. Sometimes I forget how sensitive he can be to new things. He is such an adventurous little guy at home, but new things overwhelm him. Landon calmed down after I got out of the water with him and then he just watched everyone else swimming. Elliot on the other hand really liked it. They have a shallow walk in area that is just a few inches deep and he was crawling around in the water. I even took him on the slide which may have been pushing his limits, but he did okay. I didn't take the camera into the pool area, but these are a few pictures from when we were done swimming.
And, here's a picture of the boys not related to our swimming trip at all. They both adore Cole and were watching his every move from the window. (Wow! That window needs to be cleaned!)
1 comment:
Too bad Landon didn't like swimming. Maybe he will this summer when it is warmer. Ian loves to swim, they will have to go together when you come to visit this summer.
Post a Comment