Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bedtime Giggles

I used to worry about Landon and Elliot waking each other up from their crying. Now I am dealing with them keeping each other awake with their giggles. For the past two nights when I lay them down for bed, I hear giggling coming from their room. I had to peek and see what was so funny. They were standing up in bed reaching over the edge of the crib or through the crib slats to touch each other. They swap pacifiers and stuffed animals this way and they both think it is hilarious to reach through and get each other. It lasts about 15 minutes before they doze off. For now it is cute. I might change my mind as they get older and it lasts longer or leads to someone getting hurt. I am just waiting for them to pull each other over the edge so they can share a crib.

2 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I bet that is sooo cute! It would be great to get it on video, without them knowing.

buddyandsarahaws said...

How cute! Its only a matter of time untill you find them both in the same crib. :)