Last week, we had perfect weather for a few days and we enjoyed being outdoors. I took Elliot and Landon to the park. I put Elliot in the swing by himself because there was only one swing open. The lady pushing her daughter on the swing next to me said she saw someone with twins put them both in the same swing. We tried it out and it worked perfectly. I only had to push one swing and they enjoyed being by each other. Some of the other kids at the park thought Landon and Elliot were cute and we had a little entourage following us around asking questions and trying to help.
Later when Brooks got home from school we ventured out for our first family bike ride. Landon looked concerned for most of the ride, but Elliot was trying to lean out and see everything.
Looks like fun! I want a bike for my birthday so I can take Ian on rides. They are so cute in the swing together, I am glad Landon likes the swing now.
2 comments:
I want to go to the park too! Is Landon eating a rock in that picture? Ian loves to eat rocks too. We miss you guys!
Looks like fun! I want a bike for my birthday so I can take Ian on rides. They are so cute in the swing together, I am glad Landon likes the swing now.
Post a Comment