Thursday, September 10, 2009

Canada Trip - Day 4


Our last day was a short day of hiking before we started our drive home. We hiked to a lookout between Bow Lake and Peyto Lake. Brooks and I had an incredible time exploring Canada and I was excited to show him what an amazing place it is. We ate great food (kindly supplied by Slader and Katie), saw amazing things, and enjoyed spending time with each other and family. I did miss Landon and Elliot and called daily to check on them, but I knew they were in good hands. We are already planning a trip back because we enjoyed it so much!





I am not sure what these are really called, but Katie and Slader call these "hippy heads" and we love the name.

Peyto Lake

This waterfall is above Peyto Lake.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That place is definitely gorgeous. The picture of Peyto lake looks unreal, almost fake. I'm glad you had a great time and were able to get away without the boys. I miss you.

Doug and Amanda said...

Gorgeous! I am so jealous!