Brooks loves to snowboard and has wanted to buy a season pass for both winters we have been here. He finally got his wish and got a great deal on a season pass that works through the end of this ski season and next year as well. A good friend of ours, Tyler, bought a pass too and they have been going together. Brooks has already put it to good use and gone 3 or 4 times in the past few weeks. I went with him one of the times and tried skiing this time. I have tried snowboarding 5 or 6 times in the past, but ended up frustrated every time. Tyler showed me how to ski and I already like it much better than the board.
Brooks enjoys having someone to go with so one of them can man the camera while the other does sweet jumps.
No comments:
Post a Comment