Sunday, April 18, 2010

Law Review Vesting Banquet

Brooks and I were able to attend the Law Review Vesting Banquet on April 9. The current law review officers were given a big thank you and the new officers were introduced. It was nice to have an evening out without the boys and eat a great dinner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelci, you look gorgeous in that picture! I'm glad you and Brooks had such a great time! I love your posts! It is fun to watch Landon spinning in circles (oops, I mean dancing). You just can't beat Chuck E Cheese when you are 2 years old -- or even younger. Seriously!
Thanks for sending the pictures of Heidi's tulips. Wow!
Love,
Mom

Peggy Peterson said...

OK, that was funny. I used Chereese's account to leave the previous comment because I couldn't remember if I had an account. I'll try again.

The Crandell Crew said...

You look amazing Shelci! It is always nice to have an excuse to get dolled up and have a night out! Oh, you look nice too Brooks! ;)