Sunday, April 11, 2010

Videos

E truck book from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

***Warning to all you who don't like long videos. The first one is about 3 minutes.***

Elliot woke up early from his nap and it was a perfect time to spend some time with him. A few days prior to this video, he had brought the truck book to me to read. He opened to one page and said, "Grass cutter." Then he opened to another page and said, "Brush rig." I was shocked that he remembered the names. After that we read the books a few times and now he knows a bunch of the names for the trucks. I am glad he loves to read books!

E little star from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

They both sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and each one sings it totally different. Elliot gets a few more of the words in there, but I love both of their versions. It has been difficult to get them on video singing it.


L spinning E from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

This chair spinning game is a new favorite around here. I think it is funny how Landon runs in circles while he pushes and Elliot stands and pushes.



E spinning L from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

They are so adorable. What fun! They seem very smart and happy. By the way, I love the family picture at the top of the blog! Everyone looks so wonderful!

Amy Miller said...

Awesome videos - I'm always amazed at how well Elliot can speak. Abbie laughed out loud at both spinning videos and we had to watch them again - hilarious.