Friday, February 8, 2008
Day at the Spa
Yesterday I was able to go to the spa to get a massage and a facial. I also had my makeup done which I can't believe I paid for. Brooks got me a day at the spa for Christmas and I was thrilled to be able to use it. What a good husband! The massage was fantastic. The lady who did the massage used to be a doula (pretty much a labor coach). She definitely knew her stuff about pregnancy massage. The hour went by too quickly. My facial was also great! I have never had a facial before, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I am not used to be pampered like that. The makeup was part of a pakage deal, and it was fun to have someone else make me look cute. I was a little worried how it would turn out, but I actually liked it. There is still the manicure and pedicure part of the package left so I get to go back in a few weeks for more fun. Brooks took me out to dinner when I got home. I certainly didn't want my makeup application to go to waste without going out in public to show it off. Kelley also got me some $ to a spa for Christmas. Now I get to figure out how to spend that as well. How lucky am I? Thanks to Brooks for the great gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment