
Today I went to lunch with Katie Layton, Jorgi Andersen, Becky Acosta and Brooke Anderson. These were all the women I served with when I was in the stake YW presidency over the 1 and 1/2 years I was in. It was great to be able to see them all. I was released from my stake calling in August, and it was definetely a big surprise. I was getting quite cozy in that position, but I guess it was time to branch out and experience something new. Now I am serving in my ward YW, and it is wonderful to be back working more closely with the girls. They really are great to work with. Even though I love my calling now, I still miss seeing all these wonderful women all the time. It was fun to just sit and chat like we used to. I am know for being the "listener" of the group, and I really enjoy that role. I think everyone just has funnier stories than I do, and they know how to tell them better:) I am blessed to have met all these great friends!
2 comments:
I had so much fun too. I was especially excited to see you pregnant! You are a wonderful listener and I guess I am a great blabher. Hopefully as I get older I will get a little better about listening. By the way, I love to hear your stories. I really miss seeing you. I am excited that we are all going to go out before your twins are born. That gives me something to look forward to.
It looks like you had a fun week going out to lunch!
Post a Comment