Sunday, February 3, 2008

Looking More Pregnant

I am now 23 weeks pregnant and the babies are definitely growing. They are about 1 pound each now! The past week or so I have been feeling them move a lot. I am actually feeling them kick me right now:) Of course I never know which one is doing what, but it is reassuring to feel them wiggling and kicking. I have had a few people want to touch my belly, but no complete strangers yet. I don't think I will be a big fan of that. I am thoroughly enjoying being pregnant!

Last night Taryn and I went out to eat and watch a movie at her house while Brooks and Sterling played some video games. Ian tagged along and was a good sport. I am sure that dinner and a little shopping are not on his list of favorite things to do.

2 comments:

out numbered said...

This really is so fun to see! I love seeing all the stuff you are buying and getting ready for. I love blogs, it so much easier to keep in touch! You are a very cutre pregnant lady!!

Tannis said...

Yay! So cute! I love those pictures of Cole too =] He's a good doobie haha