Tuesday, May 6, 2008

36+ Weeks

Last night we had dinner and the Crandell's after my doctor's appointment. I think it is pretty obvious that the boys are not here yet. My appointment went well. I am glad they are doing so well and are still growing. We didn't get exact measurements, but we are estimating around 7 lbs. and 6 & 1/2 lbs. based on last week's weight. Ian and Emery were both under 7 lbs. when they were born. My boys may be the biggest of their cousins on that side of the family so far and there are two of them! I am no longer on my medication to stop the contractions. Now we just wait. Today I have had quite a few contractions, but nothing too strong or consistent. I am so grateful that things have gone so smoothly and that we have made it this far with so few complications!

Ian wanted to get a picture with his cousins


8 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

I can't believe you are 36 weeks. It seems to have gone by so fast (probably not for you though.) I love the pictures, you are so cute.

Kristy said...

You're looking so great and I'm so glad that you've been able to hang in there for this long! It will help those boys be nice and healthy!

KOCHERHANS said...

Shelci - don't know if you remember me from jr. high & high school....Tara (Fort) Kocherhans...but I am so excited that I ran into your blog and I can't believe you are having twins...and so soon! That is so exciting. I'm glad that everything has gone so well for you and hope it will continue to. You look great for being so far along with twins. Congratulations. We have a blog, but I kept it private...let me know if you'd like an invite. kocherdeal@q.com

The Wilkins' said...

Shelci you seriously look so cute! I wish you the best with your babies - soon! What an incredible time - enjoy them!

out numbered said...

It is so close! I hope that those boys come before they get any bigger. I can't imagine there is any room for them to move or for you to breathe,eat, or get comfortable. You are amazing!! I have only one in me and feel beat up inside, I can only imagine how you are feeling! -Deanna

Jennie said...

You are such a cute pregnant!! I am so glad the boys were able to stay in this long without complications. You and Brooks are so blessed! Hurry up now and pop them out...we can't wait to see them!

The Crandell Crew said...

Wow! Those pictures say it all! They are getting so big! I can't wait to hold them. I love the picture with Ian!

Candice said...

I love the pictures! I'm so glad you posted them! You will look back and say, "wow, my tummy really was big". Of course it seems big to you know, but just wait until after the babies are born and you get back to your normal size. Good luck, you are in our prayers every night!