Friday, May 2, 2008

I Am Spoiled

I have been severely spoiled this week! Brooks or I have not had to cook dinner one time. On Sunday, we ate dinner at my mom's and had leftovers (grilled meat, rolls, veggies, potatoes and cake) brought home from dinner at the Crandell's. On Monday, we ate out on the way home from the doctor. On Tuesday and Wednesday, Heidi made extra dinner for us. Even though I am not on official bed rest, Heidi has given me an open invitation for dinner every night. So far she has fed me baked potatoes with chili (a personal favorite) and stir fry with rice. Last night she offered dinner again, but my mom beat her to it. We had chicken, corn on the cob, salad and bread sent over from my mom. Yummy! Then today for lunch in between tieing the quilt, we ate Heidi's leftover's from dinner last night...meatball sandwiches. I feel a little guilty, but I am definitely enjoying it! Between all the leftovers and new meals I feel completely spoiled, loved and blessed. Thanks for all the yummy food!

3 comments:

Minharos said...

I love free meals. Food tastes so much better when someone else cooks it! Enjoy it while you can before the babies come, and before you move. You have a really sweet family.

Lyle and Jaime said...

First of all, congrats on the pregnancy! I didn't know you were pregnant and I didn't know you had a blog. You'll have to check ours out too. Congrats congrats congrats. You will be such a great mom!
Jaime Trone

Kristina said...

Don't you love family!! I would die without mine and Devins families living here; they take such good care of us when we need it!