Monday, May 12, 2008

Nothing New

Well, I don't feel like I have a lot to report. I feel like all I have been writing about in my blog is that we are constantly waiting. That is pretty much the report today. Still nothing. I was adventurous yesterday and actually went to all 3 hours of church. By the end, I was very uncomfortable and a little tired of people saying, "You still haven't had them." Very fun! I was actually thinking the same thing so it was okay. At my doctor's appointment today, there were no new developments. I am still dilated 3 cm and the boys both looked good. We did set up a day to be induced, but that is not until next Tuesday. If all goes well, I won't make it to that appointment, but at least there is an end in sight. I didn't think I would make it this far when I was having contractions 2-3 weeks ago, but I am glad that it gave the boys more time to have their lungs develop. Even though a week seems like a long time now, it will all be forgotten when they are here. My throat has been a bit sore and I have had a little cough the last few days. Hopefully that goes away before they make their grand entrance. I really would prefer not to be even remotely sick when they come. I was able to get a much needed pedicure today. Now my feet will be cute for the big day:)

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Sorry that nothing has happened so far. Just look to that inducement date as a finish line and then you can be pleasantly surprised if they do happen to come early!

And I didn't mind talking about Law School one bit. Feel free to shoot any questions about it over this way! Good luck with this next week!

How it all started... said...

congratulations! got the text this morning--we are so excited for you two! you're life will never be the same-it'll be so much better! babies are the best! can't wait to see pictures of them!

KOCHERHANS said...

So I was just getting ready to leave a comment about still waiting and then I see 'Brads' comment that you already had them! Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. They were just waiting for you to get that super cute pedicure done! They wanted you to look your best - so fun! I'll be looking forward to the pics.

Lyle and Jaime said...

Okay so I see you had the boys! Thanks 'brad' for the news! I can't wait to see the pictures I'm sure they are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

How funny that I find your blog just after I saw you at the doctors. I am so excited for you. How fun having 2.
Try everything to get ride of that cough. When I had Belle I had a cough and it made me have hemroides. It was horrible!
It seems like to me that this happens a lot. That you take medications to stop the early birth, but then when you want them to come they won't. I hope it happens before next Tuesday. Good Luck! I am excited to keep in touch.
love ya

Brooke said...

Hey, I just found your blog. Good luck this week surviving until those sweet little ones come. I am so excited for you that it is almost over. I can't wait to see pictures. You are amazing!!

Brooke said...

Okay, never mind, I guess you just had them. Congratulations!!!! I hope you are doing well.