Friday, May 9, 2008

Still Waiting

I wake up every morning and wonder if today will be the day. Based on the amount of contractions I am having, we are getting closer, but the boys are still not here. Since I went off the medication on Monday, I have been having contractions on and off every day, all day. They get fairly consistent for about an hour, but then they go away for a while. I have almost told Brooks that I think it might be time maybe 2-3 times. Then the contractions change and taper off. Most of them are not really painful, just a little uncomfortable. Two nights ago I woke up around 4:00 in the morning with pretty strong, consistent contractions...then I fell asleep. I guess it wasn't time yet. Timing contractions is getting a little old. I thought I would be more sure about when to go to the hospital. I guess I just have to keep on waiting.

3 comments:

Lyle and Jaime said...

hang in there! It'll happen soon enough! One of these times the contractions wont stop!! Good luck! You look great!

Kristina said...

your such a trooper! You look really great; I can't believe you are still up and around! You rock! I can't wait to see them!

KOCHERHANS said...

The waiting part and guessing game is always the hardest. I can't believe you have made it this far - that is awesome. I am so excited for you guys. I check everyday to see if anything has happened :0) Do you know if the boys are identical or not? What hospital are you delivering at? Good luck with everything you guys - I hope it all goes just perfect