



Landon and Elliot had are now 1 month old! They had a doctor's appointment on Friday and got their pictures taken. Landon now weighs 9 lbs 8 oz and Elliot is 8 lbs 8 oz. The doctor was very impressed by their weight gain. Both boys are nursing pretty well and we are supplementing less and less. Nursing 2 children has been difficult, but I am glad I have stuck with it. Things are finally starting to go faster with nursing and I love spending that time with each of them. I nurse both of them at the same time occasionally, but our skill level usually necessitates nursing individually. It is crazy how big they are getting and how much they change every day! During the pictures, Landon was wide awake (and a bit fussy) and Elliot slept the entire time. They turned out pretty well though.
11 comments:
They are so cute!
Oh my gosh! I LOVE all these pictures you put on here! They are SO CUTE!!!!
So darling, where did you have them taken?
So cute!! I'm proud of you and being able to nurse as much as you are. They will benefit from it so much.
They are so beautiful and the two of them are just double cute! It's amazing how quickly they grow and change. I'm so happy for you guys!
Great pictures! One baby is cute, but there's something about seeing the two of them cuddling that is just adorable.
All of the pictures are great!! I love these and the ones your mom took. I can't believe it has already been a month. That is great that you are nursing both boys! I am so impressed, I think nursing one is a challenge. I know I have said it before, but you are amazing!!
Your boys are beautiful!! I love these pictures! I loved seeing them at church on Sunday and was pretty impressed with myself that I could tell them apart just from reading your blog!
Shelci
they couldn't be cuter. You are doing a great job with all the pictures. I love it. They are such handsome little guys. Love the guitar pic too - way creative and so cute.
Super cute. I can't believe it's already been a month.
Great job on the nursing I had a hard time with one baby.
What darling pictures! I'll be in town next week, I want to come see them! Call me and let me know if and when you are coming to Mesa next week. What a blessing they are to your family!
Post a Comment