Monday, June 23, 2008
Visit from the Dobbins
Joe, Shelli, Denton and Myah came to visit from Idaho last week. We had them over at our house Monday evening for dinner and to visit. Luckily, I have a few kid toys lying around and we were able to use these mega blocks to build some cool things. This is a castle Denton built, but he also builds a pretty cool looking ship. After building the ship, he proceeded to tell us all about how Nephi built a ship and that his brothers, Laman and Lemuel, were mean to him. I love it when kids know scripture stories! Dallin even came over to play with Denton and they had fun racing cars down a ramp and playing in the yard. We were able to see the Dobbins a few more times during the week, and they were able to come to the boys baby blessing yesterday. It was fun visiting with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How are the Dobbins? There little boy is so cute! That is great that you got to see them. I love the video footage too. I can't believe he is already holding his head up!
Post a Comment