Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cars, Cars



Dallin absolutely loves cars! He usually says, "Cars, cars," when discussing anything car related. While at my parents a couple of Sundays ago, the boys set up a makeshift car ramp and had fun sending cars flying down it. I think Brooks and Mark had as much fun as Dallin did.

Steven is learnig to crawl and enjoys exploring anything on the floor.

Chereese with Landon

5 comments:

Tannis said...

How fun! Dallin is such a cute funny kid. I love the new pictures of Elliot and Landon!!

Tiffany said...

Shelci,
Your boys are so adorable! I bet you are having so much fun and are such a good mom! Cherish these moments... they grow up so fast.

Mallory said...

How cute! how are you doing with 2 babies? when ever Hanna is fussy or is up really late at night i think of you and say a little prayer for you because i could never do that with 2 babies! you are a strong woman!
here is our new blog address its
www.mrsandmrw.blogspot.com
-Mallory

Lyle and Jaime said...

Boys and their toys! They never really seem to grow up do they?? It does look like fun though!
Your boys are so cute! Not to mention that you look and sound like you are doing great!

Jillsywillsy said...

Oh my gosh! Your babies are adorable. Kevin and I were so excited when my mom said she met you guys and you had twins.