Sunday, June 8, 2008

Crandell Family Pictures

Over Memorial Day weekend we took family pictures with the Crandells since Donelle was in town. It was the first big family photo shoot for Landon & Elliot.


Brooks is the designated burper. He does a much better job at it than me. He is also in charge of swaddling. Once again, a much better swaddler than me.

Emery & Ian




Proud grandparents with all 4 grandkids!

1 comment:

KOCHERHANS said...

Shelci - I cannot get over how cute they are. What a cute family you guys have. And it looks like things are going well. Props to you and Brooks - not sure I could handle twins. It takes patient parents and you guys must have it. Love all the pictures and updates. You're doing an awesome job. Do you ever get some rest? Its funny how the dad can always burp better. Ben was always better than me until this last one...it only took me 3x to become a pro myself. ha So cute you guys! I'm sure the grandparents are just dying that you are moving.