Saturday, June 21, 2008

Looking Around

Landon enjoys being on his stomach and looking around. Here is a cute video Brooks took of him. It almost looks like he is dancing to the music:)

6 comments:

Jilene said...

So cute! Their pics are so sweet. Eli would have been screaming if we tried to take a picture with him in just a diaper at that age. I hope you don't mind if I put a link on my blog to yours. :)

Tannis said...

Aww that is so precious! I love that sweet boy!

Jess said...

Do babies usually hold their heads that well at that age? What a strong handsome boy!!!

donelle said...

Oh my cuteness! I love your little boys! It was so much fun to play with all of you this past weekend. I just realized that I probably won't see you until Christmas (assuming you're coming back to AZ)! Dang, I'm just going to have to take some special trips to come help you with the little ones. Love you guys!

The Crandell Crew said...

So precious! See, I old you they grow fast! One milestone after another!

Candice said...

Your boys look so sweet! I can't wait to see them! We will be home next week for good, we aren't coming back to Pinetop. I have a question. What is the name of the site that you had the book made of the Hawaii trip? I want to make a book for Stephen's birthday. Were you pleased with the site? How was the binding on the book? Quality of the pictures? how long did it take to get back once you had submitted it all? Let me know, I'm shopping around to find a good one.