Tuesday, April 15, 2008

34 weeks (Almost)

The boys are still growing just the way they should and looked great on the ultrasound. Both are head down, but one is quite a bit lower than the other. They both have their feet crammed up on my left side and I am not surprised by that at all. I can feel them over there often. We did not do exact measurements today, but the doctor did measure each stomach. They both measured on track and are probably around 5 and 1/2 pounds each now. I think with twins they start slowing down in growth towards the end because they are running out of room. We are hoping to get into May before I go into labor. I am having contractions, but nothing consistent. They just recently started to be slightly painful and not just tightness in my stomach. My body seems to be preparing for when they are ready to come. I have just hit a new level of nervousness that we are so close to having these babies! We are both thrilled!

3 comments:

tarable said...

Keep 'em growing! Hope you're still feeling okay and glad to hear everything is grea with the boys.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Hang in there! It will all be worth it! You must be so excited!

Stacy said...

I'm so excited for you!! Good luck.