My parents went to Greece in February and I think my Mom was craving Greek food. I have never really enjoyed Greek food too much, but my lunch was great. Mom ordered an appetizer of fried cheese (can't remember the fancy Greek name for it) which was a bit pricey, but very tasty and very cool to watch them present. They pretty much light it on fire right in front of your table to finish cooking it. You can't go wrong with going out to lunch twice in one week.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Birthday Lunches
My parents went to Greece in February and I think my Mom was craving Greek food. I have never really enjoyed Greek food too much, but my lunch was great. Mom ordered an appetizer of fried cheese (can't remember the fancy Greek name for it) which was a bit pricey, but very tasty and very cool to watch them present. They pretty much light it on fire right in front of your table to finish cooking it. You can't go wrong with going out to lunch twice in one week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment