
Well, I knew I was getting bigger, but even I was a little surprised at the size of my belly when I saw the picture. I guess the boys are really starting to grow. I am about 34 and 1/2 weeks here. Just a few more weeks to go! My feet and hands have been swelling up much more lately and I am just trying to stay off my feet. I have a hard time just sitting there and feel like I need to be doing something. I should probably just enjoy sitting down for a minute now while I have the chance.
4 comments:
I think you look lovely!
I agree. And, I think you should sit down and take a load off while you can, put your feet up and do some ankle circles to keep the circulation. Drink lots of water too. You won't have the chance to rest much soon enough.
Your so beautiful Shelci! Seriously! I know it is hard to feel pretty when you have a belly, but you glow! I can't wait to see my nephews!
The swelling can be so awful and you feel so lazy just sitting around, but just remember - it's hard work growing babies! (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself!)
Post a Comment