Friday, August 15, 2008

3 months

Landon & Elliot are now 3 months old. They are growing and changing everyday. Elliot is still his sweet little self and is very interested in his mom, his brother and people around him. He still gives me a bit of grief with eating sometimes, but we are improving. I love how he is looking up at me in the picture above. It is so typical of how he loves looking at people. He is a pound plus lighter than his brother, but I think he might be longer. Elliot has more like a basketball player build and Landon seems more suited for football. They are both smiling all the time which is so fun for Brooks and I. Landon shows more interest in Elliot than before. He is so aware now. Landon did his first big belly laugh on Tuesday. Of course by the time the camera was found, he was done. Quite a few people have told me recently that Landon is looking more and more like Brooks. I have a hard time with the whole "who they look like" thing, but I guess I'll agree. The boys are enjoying playing on the floor and reaching for various rattles and toys. Both of them are sleeping 7-10 hours at night (most of the time.) I love the sleep I am getting as a result! They like to scoot towards each other in the crib and end up waking each other up from their movements. It is cute to watch them migrate towards each other.






Here is Elliot watching Landon cry. This is a fairly typical scene around our house.

No comments: