On Tuesday, we drove to Coeur d' Alene and drove around part of the lake. What a pretty place! We are about 6 miles from the Idaho border and Coeur d' Alene is just a few miles past that. Tannis and I both had flip flops on and were not prepared for a long hike, but we did go on a nice short walk to a lookout area. The whole time Tannis was here, we had a big party and went and played every day. It felt a little like a vacation instead of an actual move. We had a fun time exploring Spokane with her and Mom & Dad C. Luckily, the boys are at an age where they still sleep in the car and we can go places pretty easily.
2 comments:
Man I already miss you guys.... AHHHHH!!!! How will I survive?? Give boys kisses for me.
I can't believe how pretty it is there. I can't wait to come visit next week. The boys look big, I know that's silly, but I'm sure they're bigger. I miss all of you.
Post a Comment