On Tuesday, I went to enrichment for my new ward. I was invited to go pick raspberries the next morning with a few of the women in my ward. There is a farm close by and it is harvesting time. It was good to get to know some women from my ward and the fruit was delicious. When I got home, I asked Brooks if he liked raspberries. He said not really, but I had him try some anyway. Later he said, "I don't think I've ever had raspberries like this before." We both really enjoyed them. Yesterday, I made jam with all the berries we hadn't eaten yet. The best part is the raspberries were $1.35 a pound!
5 comments:
Yummy! Save some for me.
They look yummy. Good job for making jam. Your pictures are great and it looks like you had a great time with the Crandells. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. They are so cute.
Mmm yummy! I love all these pictures. I'm so glad you've been updating. It makes my day to see new pictures of the boys!
It's so fun to go out and pick berries, huh! I got a chance to do that in Virgini and I loved it! We miss you tons too. It seems odd to get together with out you guys! But 3 years will fly by! I am trying to get a video of her taking steps. She has to be in the mood, and when she is in the mood I don't have the camera handy! But I for sure will share those fun moments with ya! Chin up and enjoy the short time you have there in Washington. Send Brooks and the boys our love!
Wow that is a lot of raspberries, but they look delicious. How fun to have a farm near by to do that.
Post a Comment