This is our first family picture in Spokane. The river is about a five minute walk away from our house. What a big change to go from 110 degree weather to 80 degree weather. I am looking forward to many walks with the boys. We have already done and seen so much in our 2 days here, but I don't have time to write about it all. The boys are both asleep and I really should be as well. We love you all and miss you! Feel free to visit anytime!
6 comments:
It's so pretty! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Looks beautiful. We miss you already. I can't wait to visit sometime. I am glad you guys got there safely and are adjusting well.
Beautiful! That's awesome it's so close to your house.
Congrats on your move! We are so happy for you guys! Good luck in school, brooks! That's going to be us in a year...we'll see where we get to go.
YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY TO LIVE THERE. HOW PRETTY!
I'm glad you made it there! I can't wait to see all the pictures of your family in Spokane! It's just going to make me want to move there even more! Good luck with the unpacking and getting settled in. I always say there is only one thing I hate more than packing, and that's UNPACKING!
Post a Comment