Friday, August 22, 2008

Bulldog Baby


Even Elliot was excited about Brooks starting law school orientation this week. Elliot wanted to wear his Gonzaga Bulldogs outfit to show support for his Daddy.

5 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Hi sweet Elliot! I can't believe how you've changed since I saw you a week and a half ago!

Taryn and Sterling said...

Elliot looks so cute, way to support Daddy. You don't have a mother's lounge in your new building? I have never heard of such a thing.

Tannis said...

Can he get any cuter?? I looove those sweet pictures. I MISS YOU GUYS!

out numbered said...

Your boys are getting so big! I have been looking at your blog since you moved and have been wanting to comment, but I always seem to be nursing when blog stalking, so I haven't made comments. It looks like you have moved to a beautiful place!! How are you doing? Are you getting all settled in? I am so excited for you and yoru new adventure!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Super cute! How are you guys adjusting up there?