Brooks and I went to the Gonzaga basketball game last weekend. Ever since we moved to Spokane, we had wanted to go to a game and Brooks surprised me with tickets to a game for Christmas. Gonzaga basketball is huge in Spokane and the stadium is a pretty energetic place. What a treat to spend an evening together at the game. Samantha and Jeremiah watched the boys for us and we can't thank them enough!
Our seats were on the fourth row behind this basket. The student section was just to our right. Due to the holidays, the student section was smaller than normal, but still pretty crazy! Brooks can get free student tickets for himself, but he has to wait in line for them. I am sure he will try to get to a game in the student section soon.
That is so cool you got to go to a game! Josh and I want to go so bad. Where did brooks get a ticket for you? We could only find them on like ebay, is that where he got it?! Oh, and I hope you like the apron!! :) -Rachel Green (thegreens2006.blogspot.com)
1 comment:
That is so cool you got to go to a game! Josh and I want to go so bad. Where did brooks get a ticket for you? We could only find them on like ebay, is that where he got it?! Oh, and I hope you like the apron!! :) -Rachel Green (thegreens2006.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment