Saturday, January 24, 2009

The E-Walk


E with Walker from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

A few days ago Elliot figured out how to walk a few steps with this walker, and just a couple of days later he is all over the place.


e with walker 3 from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.


E Crawling on Toes from Shelci Crandell on Vimeo.

Elliot has big red marks on his knees from all the crawling he has been doing. He tries crawling on his feet sometimes to give his knees a break.

5 comments:

Taryn and Sterling said...

Way to go Elliot, from crawling to walking so fast! They are getting so big. Don't you love the dishwasher help? Ha, ha, wait until they try to climb into it. I do the dishes during breakfast and dinner when Ian is confined to his high chair.

Tannis said...

K those videos are SO CUTE!!!!!

donelle said...

Wow. Little Elliot just wants to skip crawling and walk now. What a big boy!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

What a sweetie! Is Landon walking with that toy also? I notice that Landon's hair is laying flat now. Darn! I loved the stick up look. Oh well, we have pictures.....and fond memories.

Candice said...

Love the videos with the walker! What big boys, they are going to be running around your house before you know it! So I saw Cole (is that how you spell it?) in the background, how does he do with the boys? Our little Chloe dog and JC are BEST FRIENDS! I swear JC treats her like her little sister or something! JC walks around the house calling out "O-ee". They have to go everywhere together, JC feeds CHloe, so of course that makes the bond even stronger! Chloe is so gentle and submissive to JC, she will let her pull her hair, poke at her eyes, and lay on her, and she doesn't do anything! So hopefully Cole is good with the boys, I always say that kids should grow up with a dog.