
On Monday, January 5, we attempted to hike in the Superstition mountains with Doug, David, Becca, Janette, my parents and Michael, but we didn't get very far. Landon was not happy to be hiking that particular day. We ended up turning around pretty soon after we started. It just wasn't worth it with a ticked off baby. Landon was much happier was he was out of the backpack carrier. Too bad Brooks couldn't have carried him like this the whole hike.
Elliot was once again squealing and having the time of his life. I wish a little of his positive hiking energy would have rubbed off on Landon.
There was a lot of fog up at the mountain this day. As we were leaving, the top of the mountain was peaking through the clouds. It looked amazing!
After the attempted hike, we headed over to the Crandell's to hang out for a bit. Here is Aunt Tanny with the boys.
What a good kisser! I love Elliot's kisses!
Brooks' cousin, Candace, and her little girl Jaycee came over to say hi and see us while we were in town.
Landon and Elliot were both quite interested in Daddy's snowboard. They wanted to help him switch the bindings. What big helpers!
2 comments:
it was sure fun to see ya! thanks for coming over! glad you made it back alright! now try to sleep! that is what i have been doing...
cute pic with JC and Elliot! I wish I had brought my camera that day! It was so fun seeing you all!
Post a Comment