Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Go Cardinals



The Cardinals had a playoff game while we were in Arizona and Brooks went to the game with Sterling and Mark. They even brought some hot dogs to bbq before the game and had their own tailgate party. The Cardinals won and Brooks enjoyed the game.








3 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

Shelci,
I know I'm commenting on the Cardinals post which is TOTALLY awesome - GO CARDINALS, but what I really have to comment about are your cuter than ever boys. I seriously can't get over how adorable they are - the cutest boy twins I have EVER seen. They both look so different, but are so stinkin cute. I can't imagine what fun you are having with them. And that video of Landon cheering Elliott on in crawling is a classic. So precious. They are just cuter than words. And I still love the names you chose for them too. Glad things are going so well for you guys. Its fun to read about your little family.

KOCHERHANS said...

Hey, I can't remember if I ever told you or not, but there's some people in my ward that used Brooks for their pest control and they saw your name on my friends list and asked how I knew you guys. Anyways, it's Amy Owens. Remember them???

Taryn and Sterling said...

Nice post, I think I did almost the exact one today. Check it out!