Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

















On Christmas Eve, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Crandell's house for Mexican food. Grandma Crandell makes Mexican food every Christmas Eve, but Brooks and I have never been to that party. It worked out that we were able to go this year. Lots of yummy food and we enjoyed talking to family.
















Afterwards, we headed over to Grandpa & Grandma Reese's for the annual talent show and nativity presentation. Heidi, Mark and Steven were Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus with others filling in as angels, shepherds and wise men.
















After the Christmas Party, we went to Mom and Dad's to do our sibling gift exchange. Max had mentioned in an email to open all the gifts before he called on Christmas Day and so we did our gift exchange earlier than normal. It ended up being a long evening after two parties and a gift exchange. Fun stuff!
















Brooks and I decided to open one gift each when we got home from the Christmas Party. He got me a buffet server from Costco and I got him an upconverting DVD player which converts regular movies, etc into high definition. He soon figured out that it didn't actually work on our TV. I felt bad that it didn't work, but he can go pick something else out.

No comments: