Monday, December 24, 2007

Gift Exchange

We did our sibling gift exchange first and then gave Mom and Dad C. their gifts. Brooks got a snowboarding helmet from Taryn, which came a few days early in order for him to use it when he went snowboarding the week before. He loves the helmet and I love that it helps keep him safe while he is boarding down the mountain. After my concussion snowboarding last winter, we decided helmets would be beneficial. Thanks Taryn! I got a prenatal massage, or pampering of my choice, from a spa out in QC from Kelley. I am super excited to use it! It really was a great gift and I totally wasn't expecting it. The babies and I appreciate it.Thanks Kelley! Brooks had Preston and gave him $$ for a lift ticket, the one thing Preston asked for. I had Kelley's name and gave her a necklace and an apple peeler/corer. The one at the cabin comes in so handy and I thought it would be handy to have.

Mom and Dad gave each of the married couples a nice framed picture. I got one titled "Peace Be Still" where the Savior is calming the sea. What a nice gift! I already have it on the wall. Thank you!

No comments: